Cosmetic Injectables in Metropolitan
We are proud to offer you the finest injectables on the market, such as the following: Botox, Xeomin, Juvèderm Ultra, Juvèderm Ultra Plus, Vobella, Vollure, Voluma, Kybella, Radiesse, Belotero, Versa, & and our long lasting 5-year filler Bellafill. Eternity Med Spa is proud to partner with Allergan, Merz, and Suneva as well as being recognized in the Aesthetic Industry to be one of the top providers offering the 5-year Filler- Bellafill in the US! We take great pride in ongoing advanced aesthetic neurotoxin and filler training. We stay up on all the safest procedures and most current proper filler techniques. Why do we think this is important? Because we want to give you the safest, most ethical and natural results possible.
The Facial Aging Process
Understanding how the face changes. Due to the process of natural aging it becomes a multiple layer issue. Aging occurs above the surface as well as beneath the skin. As we age our facial structure changes due to genetics, outside elements, shrinkage of fat pads, muscles, and bone. The good news is at Eternity Med Spa, we are here to help you achieve solutions that will keep you looking like you, natural and refreshed!
At Eternity Medical Spa, we help you understand the aging process to help you fight the appearance of wrinkles and volume loss by using cosmetic injectables.
Treatments We Offer
Here are some of the many treatments that we offer of cosmetic injectables, such as:
- Botox™ and Xeomin: Botox is used to treat dynamic wrinkles in the upper part of a person’s face. It can diminish wrinkles by paralyzing the underlying muscle. When Botox is injected directly into the muscle, the Botulinum toxin type A blocks the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscle, which prevents the muscle from contracting. Since the muscle cannot move, the wrinkle will gradually disappear
- Juvèderm Ultra™ and Juvèderm Ultra Plus™: Juvèderm Ultra and Ultra Plus is an injectable facial filler frequently used to remove smile lines, which are the creases of skin that run from the corners of an individual’s nose to the corners of their mouth. It can also be used to plump lips and fill hollow areas and scars on a person’s face.
- Volbella & Vollure™: Is the newest in the Juvederm cosmetic filler family. VYCROSS Technology softens severe to moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. Volbella smooths vertical lip lines. Vollure smooths moderate to severe lines. Great for the nasalifolds and lower face wrinkles. The difference between Volbella and other lip fillers is that Volbella has a very light and subtle formula, giving your lips a more natural-looking subtle fullness.
- Juvederm Voluma™: As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks can lose volume and skin may begin to sag. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21. It can provide you with contour and a subtle lift for up to two years with optimal treatment.
Injectables in St. Louis
There are two categories of facial wrinkles, static and dynamic. Static wrinkles are visible when your face is at rest. Static wrinkles occur during the aging process because of the loss of elastic tissue. Dynamic wrinkles appear temporarily when a muscle contracts during facial expression, like the forehead, between the eyes, or around the eyes. Botox® Cosmetic is mainly used to treat dynamic wrinkles in the upper third of the face.
Botox® Cosmetic diminishes or eliminates* the appearance of dynamic wrinkles because it paralyzes the underlying muscle causing the wrinkle. When injected directly into the muscle the purified Botulinum toxin type A prevents the muscle from contracting by blocking the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscle. Because the muscle cannot contract the wrinkle cannot form and it gradually diminishes. Botox® is not as effective on static wrinkles. Static wrinkles are better treated with dermal fillers.
Juvéderm, an injectable facial filler, is primarily used for removing nasolabial folds, or “smile lines,” creases of skin which run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth. It is also used as a lip augmentation agent, and to fill in hollow places and scars on the face.
- Juvèderm Ultra: Juvèderm Ultra is an injectable facial filler frequently used to remove smile lines, which are the creases of skin that run from the corners of an individual’s nose to the corners of their mouth. It can also be used to plump lips and fill hollow areas and scars on a person’s face.
- Juvèderm Ultra Plus: This type of Juvèderm injectable facial filler is a gel filler that uses colorless hyaluronic acid gel to smooth wrinkles and folds, primarily around the nose and mouth. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar in the human body; by using this as an ingredient in this type of Juvèderm filler, it can hydrate the skin and act as a cushioning agent.
- Juvederm Voluma: As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks can lose volume and skin may begin to sag. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21. It can provide you with contour and a subtle lift for up to two years with optimal treatment*.
Get Started Today
Contact Eternity Medical Spa at (314) 464-2868 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our skin care experts prior to scheduling a skin treatment or service! We treat patients with cosmetic injectables and fillers from Creve Coeur, Chesterfield, Manchester, O’Fallon, & South County, MO and throughout the metropolitan St. Louis area.